Excited to be sharing this delicious recipe with you all after teaming up with Big Spoon Roasters!
They kindly sent a jar of their Fiji Ginger Peanut Butter for me to try and to use in some of my baking. When I first tasted it, I loved the kick of ginger they’ve incorporated into this flavor! And so, I decided to whip up these peanut butter oat no bake bars – chewy, satisfying, and perfect for the summer time because no oven required.
Try out the recipe below!
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1/4 cup Big Spoon Roasters Fiji Ginger PB (plus more for drizzling)
- 1/8 cocoa powder
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 cup milk (any kind works!)
- 1/8 coconut oil
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips (optional)
- Place all ingredients except oats and butterscotch chips in a medium pot over low heat. Stir together as peanut butter melts to create a thick mixture.
- Once peanut is melted and incorporated, remove from heat and stir in oats and chips.
- Transfer to a parchment paper-lined 9×9 baking pan and press down evenly. Drizzle extra peanut butter over the top, then place in the freezer at least 1 hour to firm before cutting into bars. Enjoy!